Your preferred magazines? Dear all,

Maybe a bit strange request for some of you. I am trying to sort out what are the most valued scientific magazines concerning stable isotopes. I have quite a long list of magazines, from which I try to make a selection to monitor regularly for new publications. My question now is which magazines belong to the best to add to my monitoring list.

Can you, please, sent me [to my private address: [log in to unmask]] a short-list of names of ‘best magazines’ for stable isotopes you look into regularly, including your field of research/discipline.
This info will be kept for my personal purpose only and not provided to others. It will be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance to those who help me with this matter.
Best wishes,
Pier.
Delta Isotopes Consultancy

Dr. Pier A. de Groot
Pastoor Moorkensstraat 16
2400 Mol - Achterbos
Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)14 326 205
e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Associate editor for stable isotopes of eEarth on-line magazine
http://www.electronic-earth.net

Head of Isotopes in Geosciences of the European Geoscience Union (EGU).
EGU Home web-site: http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/EGU.html
Isotope program for the EGU2008 General Assemblee can be found at:
http://www.cosis.net/members/meetings/programme/view.php?m_id=49&p_id=316&PHPSESSID=1ad86b0d1b35d7bf9aee006f1e2f5cf4

Organization Committee member of BASIS (Benelux Association of Stable Isotope Scientists).
http://www.basis-online.eu/

Visit my WEB-site about my “Handbook of Stable Isotope Analytical Techniques”, with a link to the Elsevier web site on the handbook (marked: ‘Order Now’):
http://users.pandora.be/handbook/index.html
last update: August 15, 2005
Volume I is now available. Volume II is expected to be available in 2008.