Dear colleagues,

I have a PhD position in my lab funded initially for 3 years dealing with nitrogen degradation and preservation in lake water column and sediments (see attachment). This project is a two PhD student project for which the student working on it using molecular tools has already be hired, however, we are still trying to hire the student working on the geochemistry part of the project. We are directly located at Lake Lucerne, skiing and hiking is close and salary is highly competitive.

I would really appreciate it, if you could distribute this to potential people in your lab/department.

Thanks a lot, Carsten Schubert