Hi Jason,

Check

http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/moslo.asp

Printer port access is not directly listed in the specs BUT there is a tech support message re. a particular printer not printing which would suggest the printer port is at least accessible. Either way it looks like it will only cost you $25 to find out. The link below is for the 15 day evaluation version is below.

http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/v15/moslo15.exe

If that doesn’t work for you drop me a note off list and I’ll rummage thru the back of the stock room and see if I have an old PC that might do the job.

Cheers

Nick..

Nick Collins
President, MS Solutions Inc.