Hello All,

I recently acquired a dell power edge 600sc running windows 2000.  I
have done a clean install and I am in the process of installing all
the updates.  I would like to set this up as a mail-server for our
students to use.  Any suggestions on an email server (Free Preferred)
that I can install on this?  Anyone have experience with doing this
as I am new to this side of things.  The school is basically a Mac
school and I want to give some grades email accounts that can be used
and monitored by me.

Thanks for any thoughts, help, or suggestions.

Doug Patac
Manchester Elementary Middle School
www.manchesterschools.org