Paul Irish's incredibly rich resource CD  and
Charlie Wilson's neon green XO laptop
shared during the monthly Share Session that started Vita Learn NW Regional Meeting
were a hard show to follow,
but, taskmaster- Ed Barry--did move us
onto the rest of the agenda where
participants followed up the lively discussion on Web 2.0 from December's meeting
with a hands on activity where we actually experienced Web 2.0
by collecting data collaboratively about our Web 2.0 (awareness, experience, perceptions, use, and more) using Google Spreadsheet.  The packed agenda ended with some thoughtful dialogue on the Future of Vermont's Tech GE's.
Meeting minutes, with followup comments summarizing the conversation can be found at  http://vtcite.org/node/1709

And check out these colorful  results. Watching the graphs grow dynamically as we all inputted data simulatenously was very cool... and one result in particular surprised me.
http://vtcite.org/node/1670

Each of us was asked to input a score of 1 to 10 (where 10 was the MOST INTENSE) to each of the following questions.

1) What is your AWARENESS of Web 2.0
2) How KNOWLEDGEABLE about Web 2.0 tools
3) How much RISK do you think is available with these Web 2.0 tools
4) How much Potential do you thin these Web 2.0 tools have as educational tools.
5) To what extent do you personally use Web 2.0 tools
6) To What extent does your school use Web 2.0 tools.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl