TOM: ANN IS YOUR REP
Not Vinnie's

His Rep is Rock Daigle
" On December 31 2007 the Apple Authorized Education Agent Program will end
and with it my role as the Apple Educational Solutions Consultant for
Vermont and for your school.  Also as of that date Caroline Bruner will no
longer be the ISO AE for Vermont.

Please Note as of 1/1/2008 all purchase orders should be faxed to
1.512.647.2992. As of that date my fax # 802.758.2768  will no longer be
active. Please advice your accounts payable and business managers of this
change.

If you are a K-12 client as of Jan 1st your Apple Rep will be either:
Ann Couser Kittredge
K12 Education Account Executive
Apple Inc.
Chester, CT 06412
Phone: 860-526-5991
Fax:  860-526-4517
Rock Daigle
Apple, Inc.
K12 Education
Inside Sales Representative
p: (800) 800-2775 ext 46837
f:  (866) 846-1568
e: [log in to unmask]
For more details and to find out the name of your new rep please call me.
Should I be unavailable you may call 1.800.800.2775 prompt 2 to get this
information. "
 Bryan-St.John Schofield
 K-20 Education Consultant
Educational Technologies Services
 Office 802.758.2766
 Fax    802.758.2768
 Cell 802.734.7754
 AOL Instant Messenger / .Mac Chat :[log in to unmask]
 Educational Technologies Services/
 Rte 125 East 789
 Bridport VT. 05734

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a
fire." - William Butler Yeats