We have our moodle server providing authenication from eDirectory using
LDAP and it works well so far.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

>>> Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> 12/20/2007 12:06:19 PM >>>
Not sure how I got it working, but during one of my test installs of
Moodle I did get moodle to authenticate against My AD (not single sign
on, but same user at least).   I was even able to set it so that people
in the teachers group got teacher rights in moodle, while others got the
normal rights.

We opened our moodle server up to the entire SU so authenticateing
agains just our domain was pointless so I don't have that set up
anymore, But it did work.

-bj