All,

I know there was a recent thread here about antivirus solutions but
I'm wondering what folks think of sophos. I have never installed
antivirus on any of our Mac computers but when an attachment was sent
from a Mac to a PC that had a virus in it - to the school police
officer, I started getting second thoughts. Sophos seems to have a
nice antivirus software for Mac, and also has the same kind of server
software we have with our PC Symantec solution. I'm curious if anyone
is using any other antivirus product for a mix of Mac (OS 8.6 up to
10.5), and Windows XP to Vista.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson