SAVE THE DATE - April 4th, 2008
[Give a talk and save the fee too!]

The First Annual
Vermont Open Source and Education Conference (VOSEC)
Lake Morey Inn, Fairlee VT.
April 4th, 2008  9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

  The Vermont Open Source and Education Conference will showcase how
Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) is being used in classrooms
throughout Vermont and will help conference attendees start to use
FOSS solutions in their own schools. VITA-Learn and the National
Center for Open Source and Education are jointly sponsoring  this
conference and it  is for both teachers and technology people.

In addition to asking you to save the date, we are also looking for
both presenters to speak at the conference and suggestions for what
kind of presentations, hands-on workshops, FOSS playgrounds or other
learning opportunities you would like to see.  Because this is the
first conference of this type in the state, we have lots of
flexibility to meet your needs.

If you would like to be a speaker or have any ideas you would like to
share, send an email to [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bryant Patten
Executive Director
National Center for Open Source and Education
www.ncose.org