We recently were able to prevail upon Comcast in Williston to deliver free
Internet to the little school house at the Williston Central School (DSL is
not available) .. I was surprised to see the latest invoice for exactly
$0.00 .

Does anyone else have experience getting Comcast services delivered to
school for free ?  Any contact information ?

I can see this as a worthwhile project if not TOO much red tape .. I can
imagine Comcast would not be too thrilled about providing free service, but
if the State of VT has reached a settlement, then they need to comply (or am
I being naive ? )

Bill Clark

Austine School for the Deaf