We used to have to budget several hundred dollars each year to have literally tons of old stuff recycled.  Since joining PRC Technologies' program, however, we just collect everything in one place, and they come by a couple of times a year and haul it away for us.  It's a great benefit.

Tommy Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union

>>> MaryAnn Bennett <[log in to unmask]> 12/28/2007 4:25 PM >>>
Hi folks,

I have used PRC for several years for ink cartridges and junk pick up.
They are great to work with and do not charge for picking up old
computer equipment. I also use the Green School Project for recycling
ink cartridges and cell phones, http://www.greenschoolproject.com.
They pay a small amount for what you send in.

MaryAnn Bennett
District Technology Coordinator
Windsor, VT