I had a couple of incidents with leaking PRC cartridges last year, but it
was specific to one type (HP 1320). They were GREAT about helping to resolve
the issue: replaced the cartridges and all back-stock of that part as well
as contacting their manufacturer to fix the issue. No problems since.

Junk pickups have worked well also, but I am fortunate in that I can
stockpile stuff for once-a-year ³whenever it happens² pickups.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union