Re: equipment recycling/disposal I had a couple of incidents with leaking PRC cartridges last year, but it was specific to one type (HP 1320). They were GREAT about helping to resolve the issue: replaced the cartridges and all back-stock of that part as well as contacting their manufacturer to fix the issue. No problems since.

Junk pickups have worked well also, but I am fortunate in that I can stockpile stuff for once-a-year “whenever it happens” pickups.

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union