You already know about Futures Academy at Mt. Abe.  Our portfolio project is cool, too, although not exactly web 2.0 (until the kids apply for jobs!)  You heard a bit from Caroline Camara at VTFest about our freshman classes; let us know what more you'd like to hear from us.  Hopefully, you'll come visit!  Good luck in the new job, and kudos to Peter.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119