I'm definitely interested in this conversation as I'm exploring it also. Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Here is a tip I got from someone I met at EduCon about the clipart problem.  He told me to check out ibiblio.  I typed in clipart in ibiblio.org search their domain and several returns
including this one
http://www.ibiblio.org/abiclipart/

I have not tried it yet.

I have the privilege of working with a tech ed teacher whose interested in making his lab all open source.  He sees every Grade 5 - 8 every year;  so we are going to try to take a "train the students"  and get them interested.  Make them the evangelist.  Give them all CD's of open source software that we use to take home if they want.    I don't know for sure how it will work, but I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I'll keep looking for clipart, themes, etc.  We should share our collections of such resources.

As a former business teacher,  I can attest that most of the business education textbooks are written for Microsoft products.  I personally use to get textbooks that taught 'concepts'  not products and use to purchase mini reference books for the products we had.  I believed that the most important skill I could teach a student was how to look up something in HELP or the reference books, not which menu to click.  But it wasn't easy to locate those books in textbook industry -- so our teachers have a point.  Also,  as there is more and more  dual enrollment with colleges and industry certification programs in CTE and business program, this becomes even more challenging.   So your business teachers might have different needs.

Lucie