Have we ever stopped to think how students might feel about our
encroachment into their little digital worlds?  Turns out those little
tumb-typers might not like us puttering down center of the information
highway with our turn signals on...

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,25642,23125981-5014239,00.html
?from=mostpop

At least, I had a good laugh.  Maybe next time I have to disable some
kid's account for browsing porn I should text him about it...

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403