Have we ever stopped to think how students might feel about our encroachment into their little digital worlds?  Turns out those little tumb-typers might not like us puttering down center of the information highway with our turn signals on…

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,25642,23125981-5014239,00.html?from=mostpop

At least, I had a good laugh.  Maybe next time I have to disable some kid’s account for browsing porn I should text him about it…

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="sm_logo_50x50.jpg">

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298