We recently were able to prevail upon Comcast in Williston to deliver free Internet to the little school house at the Williston Central School (DSL is not available) .. I was surprised to see the latest invoice for exactly $0.00 .

Does anyone else have experience getting Comcast services delivered to school for free ?  Any contact information ?

I can see this as a worthwhile project if not TOO much red tape .. I can imagine Comcast would not be too thrilled about providing free service, but if the State of VT has reached a settlement, then they need to comply (or am I being naive ? )

Bill Clark

Austine School for the Deaf