________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Cavrak
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CAD software for Middle School students

On Jan 16, 2008, at 9:01 AM, David Davidson wrote:

	In the past the students created blueprints on graph paper and
then used these drawings as templates to build their bridges. This year
the teachers want their students to do be able to create their drawings
on a computer and print them out as templates to build their bridges on.

If they were doing covered bridges, I'm sure that GoogleSketchup would
work .. but I'm not sure about building classic or modern (single tower)
suspension bridges.

believed to be clean.