What: Teaching with Moodle workshop series
Topic: Creating & Administering Online Tests, Part 2
When: Monday, 1/7, 3:40 - 5:00
Where: SBHS 141 Lab (across from the cafeterias)
Cost: Free
Prerequisites: None

Description: We will build on the information covered in the last workshop, covering the other standard quiz questions types that Moodle offers. These include short answer (fill-in the blanks), matching & random matching, true/false, numerical, Cloze (embedded answer), random, calculated and essay item types.

You do not need to have attended any other Moodle workshops in order to participate.

*************************
Stephen Barner
South Burlington High School
550 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802) 652-7015
(802) 652-7013 (Fax)
http://sbhs.sbschools.net
http://vtacad.net
---

"When we study music, we practice... because there is no other way to become a musician. Neither can we become engineers by just studying a textbook, because practical experience is needed to correlate the so-called theory with practice." Charles Franklin Kettering

believed to be clean.