John,

I have     9       logic 9's  I bought them 3 months ago.

They work great, I am curious to hear what Jason's issues are ????

J2

Jack I.  Siegel, BA RVT
Technical  Director
Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth  Hitchcock Medical Center,  NH
Veterans Administration Medical  Center,   VT
603-650-8145
603-650-4737

--- UVM Flownet wrote:
Jason,
good morning
I'm concerned that you say only 5 of your 8 logiq 9's are working... how
old are your systems and whats going on with them?
we are getting 4 in the next couple of weeks and i have last minute
jitters reading that.

John Kelleher, RVT
Huntington Hospital
Pasadena CA, 91109