Just answered the other e-mail on this subject and wanted to share with the
coffee stir group... I use a higher tech medical device, It's called a
wooden Q-Tip and I get them from EEG.. free

 The best is the end of a wooden Q Tip. Then connect dot to dot with the
skin marking solution the surgeons give to me from the pharmacy. The lines
stay on for 2-3 days prior to surgery. Scan put the Q-Tip under the
transducer, hold Q-tip in place with mild pressure down 30-40 secs. while
the other hand is scanning down for the next site. Two hands going all the
time, done in 5-10 mins... It's great. Turn on the lights and there are your
dot to dot marks. I mark branches along the leg where there is no gel with a
ball point pen on the thigh, mark the branches while marking the GSV and the
pen marks come off when the gel is wiped off. I have been doing this for 16
years and it is a breeze.

Denise Levy, ARDMS, RVT, RCDS
San Jose, CA

On 1/4/08, Kelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Thanks for the responses. I'll try it and compare it to the old stir
> stick.
>

> Kelly

Hugs, Denise
AKA Sis