From: UVM Flownet [mailto: [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry Zwakenberg
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 7:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: marking pen

can't beat the price.  sometimes technology gets in the way of common sense.

Terry J Zwakenberg

On Jan 4, 2008 5:43 PM, doug marcum < [log in to unmask]> wrote:

I agree with Terry...I have been using straw, coffee stir stick, "click-type" ball point pen ( without ink tip deployed, just the pointed end) to push lightly through the gel, then wipe off gel and "connect the indentations/dots"  I have never had any complaints about discomfort.  Try it yourself on the inside of your forearm which is tender area to begin with and see how long the red circles stay.  I find it unnecessary to spend on specialty product to mark through gel, then wipe off gel and connect the dots anyway???

Doug

Doug Marcum BA,RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)

Advanced Ultrasound Consultants

Elite Solutions for Diagnostics ,Vein Therapy/Insufficiency Scanning,

and On-Site Education

Orlando, FL

321.231.2191

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

Hugs, Denise