From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of paul hrdlick
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: scanner survey

request a demo fom Philips / GE / Siemens.  this is your best bet

e, 29 Jan 2008 20:58:07 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: scanner survey
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I love my Philips iU22
>
> Karen Broadbent

Work For" in 2008
> Named by U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Hospitals"
> Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing
>
> ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
> This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant
affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.

  _____

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we
give. Learn more.
<http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=text_hotmail_join>