In the arena of venous reflux it appears that we lack a consensus on a few
things. Aside from reflux time, what about standing vs. reverse
trendelenburg for patient positioning? I have worked in labs which have used
one or the other or some combination of standing/reclining. Forget about
manual compression vs. automated cuff inflators, that is another decisive
issue as well.

Matthew Wise, RVT