In the arena of venous reflux it appears that we lack a consensus on a few things. Aside from reflux time, what about standing vs. reverse trendelenburg for patient positioning? I have worked in labs which have used one or the other or some combination of standing/reclining. Forget about manual compression vs. automated cuff inflators, that is another decisive issue as well.

Matthew Wise, RVT