From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JASON
ROBERTS
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: scanner survey

Clauida, when the iu22 first hit the market, all they did was break down and
over heat. I remember we had three of them, it took all three of them to
make it through a month. I think they have worked out MOST of the kinks, and
yep re-boot time can take forever, especially when you go portable.

We use Logiq 9, we have about 8 of them, but only 5 work right now. Over all
they image pretty well.

The  Antares is a nice machine,

Jason