I listed this positon posting last Friday and I put a link to a web page. The link only works on our hospital intranet, sorry.

  The Vascular Laboratory at the VA Medical Center, San Diego is looking for a vascular technologist. He or she will be the third technologist working with two other RVT's. The postion involves performing a full range of physiologic and Duplex vascular studies in a well equipped vascular laboratory. The VAMC, San Diego is a teaching hospital affiliated with University of California, San Diego School of Medicine.

  For more info go to www.usajobs.com  select Search Jobs, under Keyword Search type ASF 08-001 and it should bring you to the listing for medical instrument technician.

  The HR person handling this position is Jerry Mailhot at 858-552-8585 X3432.