Dartmouth:

9 GE Logic 9's
2 ATL 5000's
1 Zonare Portable Ultrasoud System with one Super and one Ultracart.

Veterans Administrtion White River VT
1 Zonare Portable Ultrasound System with a Supercart.

J2

Jack I.  Siegel, BA RVT
Technical  Director
Vascular Surgery
Dartmouth  Hitchcock Medical Center,  NH
Veterans Administration Medical  Center,   VT
603-650-8145
603-650-4737

--- UVM Flownet wrote:
2 ATL 5000's