From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE UVMFLOWNET robert rosner
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CIMT

Oh yes, Audrey, how foolish of me to forget that these other tools are at our
disposal! ;o)

I did try using a fishing depthfinder for my initial studies, but the patients who
looked over at the screen saw little fishies instead of plaque formations. They
were disturbed about the images. Oh, how silly I was back then.

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:26:59 -0800, Audrey Fleming
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Ahh come on Rob, hand grenades, horseshoes, and sonography....all you
need is to get close enough for it to count..........<ducking>

>SUBSCRIBE UVMFLOWNET robert rosner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   I
would say that measuring Carotid IMT without specialized edge-detection