We love our Philips iU22's also!

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Broadbent, Karen
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: scanner survey

I love my Philips iU22

Karen Broadbent

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Dickerson
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: scanner survey

Hey everybody,
If you work in a dedicated Vascular lab would you mind emailing me the
type of machines you are using?

My hospital wants to get for our lab a machine absolutely no one in the
lab wants - possibly because it would cost them little or nothing.  We
don't believe this machine would meet our needs, so, in order to bolster
support for our desired equipment..........

I would like to know what others in dedicated vascular labs are using.

Thanks for sharing,
Marilyn

NOTICE:  Our e-mail address at Methodist has changed to tmhs.org

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Ranked No. 10 on FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to
Work For" in 2008
Named by U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Hospitals"
Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its
relevant affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank
you.