Kelly-

We have found the coolest thing for marking!!  We now use a pencil called Sanford Noblot ink pencil #705.  Available at office supply stores.  This is amazing, it is a pencil that is activated by liquid (gel) and writes right through the gel, then we wipe the gel off, and use a regular Devon skin marker to connect the dots and darken the line.  It works the best of anything I have used in the last 20 years of scanning! Between patients, we just wipe the pencil off with alcohol and sharpen it. Try it, you'll love it!
Kristin Combs, RVT, RDMS
Technical Director
The Surgical Group of Southwest Michigan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.