David,

Send me a direct email address and I can send our to you.  The article you refer to is very good information and we found it useful.

Ann

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Dickerson
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Endovascular Stent Graft - Ultrasound Protocol

Our Medical Director just told me he wants our lab to start evaluating AAA's repaired using endovascular stent grafts. Does anyone know where I can find information that would help me write a P&P for this type of test. I found an article in the September '05 issue of JVU that was somewhat helpful however I would like to hear  from labs who may be doing this type of test now. Any information would be helpful. Thank You.

The information or documents contained in this electronic mail message are intended to be privileged and confidential information only for the use of the entity named herein or above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are herby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message or document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, notify the sender by e-mail and delete all copies from your system. Erlanger Health System is not responsible for errors in this electronic mail message. Any personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of Erlanger Health System.