   Fellow Students,

We hope you enjoyed your long weekend and the Martin Luther King, Jr.
holiday.  The SGA staff is aware of the balloting error that is
occurring for students trying to cast their vote in the Mid-Term
Election.  The problem is being addressed as expediently and
effectively as possible.  Technical difficulties have been known to
arise in these situations, but we will make sure your vote is
counted.  As we try to limit the number of messages you receive from
us, you will know when the problem has been fixed when you receive a
new ballot link in your inbox.  Until then, stay warm and take care!

   Always at your service,

   Kesha and DaVaughn