Fellow Students,

We hope you enjoyed your long weekend and the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.  The SGA staff is aware of the balloting error that is occurring for students trying to cast their vote in the Mid-Term Election.  The problem is being addressed as expediently and effectively as possible.  Technical difficulties have been known to arise in these situations, but we will make sure your vote is counted.  As we try to limit the number of messages you receive from us, you will know when the problem has been fixed when you receive a new ballot link in your inbox.  Until then, stay warm and take care!

Always at your service,

Kesha and DaVaughn