Wow, that looks like good stuff.  Thanks, Carol! I'm so far
non-reactive to poison ivy, but I know I can develop it anytime.
  Since it's never caused me a problem, I don't always remember to
look for it and sometimes realize too late I've been in the midst
of it.  This will be great to have on hand if and when the day
comes when I lose my immunity to it.  It also says it's good for
things like mosquito bites.

Thanks again for posting about this.

Jane
Shoreham