I'm guessing you meant tree sparrows. (If not, you're going to have a
stampede of birders to your house!)

There's a flock of five or possibly six of  these feisty little birds
that spends a good part of every day at and under my feeders. They
stick together faithfully all day and presumably all night,  but when
they're at the feeders each aggressively defends its own little patch
of seed against its flock mates. They seem much more tolerant of the
lone junco who keeps insinuating himself in their midst.

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center