I was merely looking for more info on the Wheatear post. But instead got ?
Confusion, yes. Boredom never!

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of June Schulte
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Al...regarding my post

Goodness...I was merely responding to a post with that title.

This isn't exactly a private conversation, since Bridget invited
everyone on the list serve to listen to her last show of the year
last week.  Perhaps you were unaware that Bridget does a weekly
Audubon-related radio show, which is podcasted through the Audubon site.

Sorry for any confusion or boredom.   Warmly, June