Yesterday on the way to look for Eagles in Wilder we found a large flock ( 100
to 125 or more)of Bohemiam Waxwing with a some Cedar Waxwings and Pine
Grosbeaks mixed in. The male Pine Groseaks were brite red, maybe breeding
colors? The Waxwings would go back and forth from the Crabapple trees to
the road then to the snowbank, for fruit, sand and snow/water?
   All this took place in a small cemetery on the right side of the road as you
head north on rt 5 from White River, you can park in the cemetery.Good Luck
if you go!

 We all most had a Woodpecker Grand Slam, Pileated 3, Hairy 1,and the big
surprise of the day a Yellow-belled Sapsucker. O and no Eagles that we could
see. If anyone would like to see some photos of the Bohemians email us
at       [log in to unmask]   and well send you a few.

Peter & Carol
Lake Pauline
Ludlow VT
www.petermanshipdesigns.com