No letter bombs from me since I now live a few thousand miles away. Paul
T. is out skiing today, so expect them to be put into the mail on Sat.
or Mon.

Jerm is correct about not being able to easily access Mendon Peak from
Pico. Speaking of Jerm and Mendon Peak, is he responsible for the banner
at topozone.com showing Mendon Peak? Is that some kind of joke
attempting to upset the Mafia by displaying the topo map of "their"
ground"? If so, I'd be more worried about letter bombs from them.

Dylan, just go where we went in Oct 2005.

Jim