Wes, et alia:

I'm happy to remain President and fax the list to $teaux and, I'll
make it easy for everyone.  I'll submit the same list as last year
(last updated in March or April 2007) and add anyone who did not ask
to be on the list last year.

Therefore, do NOT email me if you emailed me last year.  Persons with
Gmail accounts can check the "club membership" at:
http://tinyurl.com/23jkqt

--Matt K.