Telenaut, nee Telenaught, recounted:

"as I huffed and puffed my way down Thuderbolt, my
trailmate Bruce* was heard to observe, 'I know why you're so tired. Too many turns.'

Does that sound like naught to you? Huh?
I don't think so. In fact, on my way down, I stopped to write a poem.

Drop the knee...
Feel the glee...
So make that tele-naut,
svp.

--tn

* Some plans take longer than others to come together.
How long had Bruce Shenker and I been meaning to meet for some Mass hiking?
10, count 'em, 10, not a typo, 10 years.
Good day. Well worth the wait."

Great run, eh? How does it compare to the Steeple and other CCC trails, in your opinion?

Regarding the danger of ascenders on the Thunderbolt, would it make sense for a volunteer to post a friendly, suggestive sign by the lower intersection with the Bellows Pipe Trail? And perhaps also at the Thunderbolt Trailhead?

My brother-in-law has been known to craft signs somewhat more aesthetic than colored flagging...

caveat lector - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.