One thing I neglected to mention about our 2 days at MRG was that every time I saw Wes and William, I kept seeing William tare down the hill quickly followed by a high pitched young voice yelling up the hill "C'MON DAD!!!!"

I saw this while I was on the slope, I saw this while I was on the lift. It always seemed that Wes was working harder and harder to keep up with his kid...and I believe it will only get worse as time goes on.

It was also very sweet to see Justin skiing quite fast with his little Sylvia in his arms. That little girl has it good, and I suspect she will be an excellent skier in the coming years...with little bro/sis following behind.

It was also bedazzling to see the Bauman kids giving their Mom a good last run at 4pm.

You VTers grow some great skiers.

-Sh