----- Original Message ----
From: Sharon Lives <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:40:11 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Did anyone ski in VT this weekend?

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 02:38:18 -0800, Rachel Rose
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Sharon, I rode this weekend and posted. You know, we should really get
together someday...could be a formidable force.
>Rachel

yeah, we should. I plan to get up that way to ski Stowe for Easter weekend
during the "club" weekend and also for the Partee which is usually the first
weekend in April. Both weekends I expect to ski with the Plaid. You MUST do
the Partee...it is the biggest gathering of plaid of the season and it is really a
hoot.

There are not enough women in this group, but Bruno's wife, Kirsten shows up
for the Partee and other times and she can really rip on a snowboard. I think
my friend Pam will join us for the Partee again this year. Hopefully Maria will
join us as well. Chicks on sticks will represent!

Yeah! I'm down.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.