On 1/22/08, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> http://whitegrass.com/NewReport/white%20grass%202%20067.jpg
> http://whitegrass.com/NewReport/white%20grass%202%20042.jpg
>
> http://whitegrass.com/report.html

I've actually seen a non-lister skiing in Green Plaid pants this year.

You gotta love a ski area that not only allows inverted aireals(sp?),
but also posts them at the top of the home page.

And another reason to love whitegrass is their snow report:
"Surface: wispy powder mixing with styrofoam edgable packed snow"

When was the last time we had wispy powder in VT?