On Jan 25, 2008 11:19 AM, Nathan Bryant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Forecast looks better now. I've been keeping my eyes on Tuesday-Wednesday's system, ever since some of the models went tihsepa with it last week. I'm no expert, but the main act on Tuesday sounds like a weak system with a fraction of an inch of showery rain possible, turning to snow. Then for an encore we get more of this great upslope potential we've been seeing lately. Scott, what's your take?

I'm no D3K, but I'm watching the activity for late next week (along about Friday) when a blocking pattern sets up. New SKIVT-L poster Roger Hill mentioned it on the radio this morning.

-eo