The helmet cam is always a struggle to get right when the pitch is
varied. Some shots its not pointed down enough others too much. You'll
get it eventually. If you can mark the angle somewhere on it where it
attaches to the helmet for quick adjustment in the field it helps to
take most of the guess work out.

Looking forward to more shots.

Dylan