Changing the undies out on the mountain is never fun, but it was only
because I crapped my pants so many times from all the fluffy powder.
Definitely the fluffiest powder I've ever seen. And deep too.

Without exaggerating, in a couple places I stopped and found myself
buried almost up to the waist in snow. On average it was probably up
to the thighs. Toward the top, we were getting the never-ending face
shot, and had to stop every few turns to see.

Also, 95% of the tracks were confined to Jailhouse chute, which was
nice because the real fun skiing was all fresh. The snow was so
fluffy though, that even on the tracked-out jailhouse, we managed to
get knee-deep immersion.

This storm was totally unexpected -- we went out there thinking
there'd be a nice foot or so, and the pleasant surprise made it all
the better.

- BW