> Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:55:23 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
>
> Been waiting for the TRs, but so far, nada.

I already posted a couple of Vermont trip reports to SkiVT-L over the weekend:

Saturday at Bolton Valley:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lud

Sunday in the local Waterbury backcountry with pictures:

http://tinyurl.com/yoxgaw

They're shorter reports focused on conditions, but I try to get those out quickly so people know what the snow is like.

-J

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.