>So I went to the doc just to be sure

Rachel, thank you! Was that so bad? I'm sure you are, as you said, a tough-ssa chick, but you got some exercises, some instructions, a little Rx... I think it's better to go, and go early, rather than be surprised later. And no one can make you undergo surgery against your will. Heal up well now, so you can go to CO, and the local hills.

Cheers,
Alex